Saturday, July 24, 2010


MY DAILY SURVIVAL KIT


to help me each day.............. I need:-

Toothpick .. to remind me to pick the good qualities in everyone, including myself.

Rubber band ... to remind me to be flexible. Things might not always go the way I want, but it can be worked out.

Band-Aid ... to remind me to heal hurt feelings, either mine or someone else's.

Eraser ... to remind me everyone makes mistakes. That's okay, we learn by our errors.

Candy Kiss ... to remind me everyone needs a hug or a compliment every day.

Mint ... to remind me that I am worth a mint to my family & me.

Bubble Gum ... to remind me to stick with it
and I can accomplish anything.

Pencil ... to remind me to list my blessings every day.

Tea Bag ... to remind me to take time to relax daily and go over that list of God's blessings.

This is what makes life worth living every minute, every day.


Wishing every day there are love, gratitude, friends to cherish, caring, sharing, laughter, music, and warm feelings in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment