Thursday, July 29, 2010

See my Chinese physician

This afternoon was my appointment with my Chinese physician again at Thong Chai Medical Institution. I complained to her about my post-menopause symptoms, so my physician modified her prescription for me, hopefully can lessen these unpleasant experiences.

Thank God that there is this Chinese medical hall (Ming Tai) around OG Chinatown that still prepares Chinese herbal packages for patients at a reasonable cost and also fresh. The average cost for my prescription per day is about $4 to $4.50. If I get it near my home, it will almost double that cost. The shop also allows me to fax over my prescription for collection on another day.

I normally order 2 weeks’ supplies to maintain freshness. I still have to consume the herbs every day and will see the physician in a month’s time. After drinking this herbal drink for a year, I am so used to its bitterness that I drink it like plain water!

No comments:

Post a Comment