Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My medical appointment

“For He wounds, but He also binds up; He injures, but His hands also heal.” (Job 5:18)

This morning was my routine 3-monthly medical appointment. Thank God that my cancer marker readings are still stable (CA 125: 11.6 versus 12.9 /CA19-9: 11.5 versus 12.6). It is God's birthday gift to me as next week I will turn 54.

I will continue to see my medical oncologist every 3-month and stopped seeing my gynaecologist and surgeon for the time being unless necessary. I am very blessed to have this doctor to follow-up my medical condition as she is very meticulous, experience and caring at the same time. As for the TCM, my Chinese physician still wants to see me every month because of my condition.

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy to know that you are recovering well. Guess you have chosen the right lifestyle and mindset to change your health, of course not forgetting the wonderful doctors who have helped you through the whole healing process. Cheers!

    Happy 54th Birthday in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated birthday!! Sorry I missed your birthday, but thank God I did not miss reading the good news. I pray that your cancer marker remains stable and consistent. And that you will continue to take care and monitor your health - keep up your exercise routine and eat right! Cheers . . .

    ReplyDelete