Thursday, November 4, 2010

Blood Test

“Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.” (Psalm 90:12)

This afternoon I went for my routine 3-monthly cancer marker blood test. I will know the result when I see my doctor next Tuesday. The last test done had shown the level had elevated though it was still within the acceptable range.

Almost one and half years has gone passed since my last chemo treatment. The fear of chemo treatments is still there whenever I stepped into the cancer centre. My concern over relapse is there but after having gone through the school of pains and sufferings, I am now more ready to face troubles in life with calmness and right perspective. Let’s live one day at a time and not to kill the joy of today by worrying about tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment