Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cancer marker blood test

“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”(John 14:27)


I had just gone for my cancer marker test this afternoon. I was doing earlier this round so that the result is available before I see my oncologist next Tuesday morning in view of the coming public holiday. Although I feel physically stable, only God knows what is inside my body.

Last 3 months have been a fruitful one, most notably, I contributed a poem to the prison ministry's fortcoming newsletter besides continued to involving in marking the bible lessons of the prison inmates. My health condition also permitted me to help a needy primary 6 student for her PSLE examination. She comes from a broken family and probably went through trauma herself as she is extremely quiet and not so responsive. It was an enriching experience as I learnt to be patient and persevered, not to feel my best efforts wasted in the face of seemingly unmotivated student.

No comments:

Post a Comment