Tuesday, September 28, 2010

“Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him” (Psalm 37:7)


I have been taking new formula for my Chinese herbs daily since 3 weeks ago when I complained to my Chinese physician about my menopause symptoms (especially the night sweats). My other symptoms are more manageable after I do some exercises everyday but not the night sweats. The night sweats symptom is more a concern to me as it affects my sleep. I was hoping Chinese herbs may help.

The new herbal drink turns out to be extremely bitter and I am advised to drink twice daily. I have been faithfully consuming Chinese herbal drink for slightly more than 2 years now and so used to it that I drink it just like drinking water. But this new formula really unbearable and put me off. Since the new formula does not really help my night sweats, I may ask my Chinese physician when I see her tomorrow to revert to the old formula, just take care of my cancer will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment