Monday, September 3, 2012

C T scan


‘You, Lord, give perfect peace even in turmoil to those who keep their purpose firm and put their trust in you.’ ( Isaiah 26:3)

Time flies and it is already six months since I last had my CT scan. It is time to go for another one which has been scheduled this Wednesday, and report will be out the next Wednesday.

It has been almost four years since I underwent for cancer treatments. After having gone through pains and sufferings, more knowledgeable about cancer than before, I feel that my mind is somehow more conditioned and seasoned to accept what may come along the way. Any bad news should have lesser impact than previously. The past medical experiences also equip me to deal with difficult choices and situations more calmly.

This scan will tell whether my cancer has relapsed.

No comments:

Post a Comment