Friday, June 22, 2012

Blood Test

‘My help will come from the LORD, the Creator of heaven and earth. He will not let you fall. Your Protector will not fall asleep.’ (Psalm 121: 2-3)


I went for my medical appointment on Tuesday. My cancer marker test result is still stable, CA125 is 11.1 (same as March) and CA19-9 is 8.9 (vs 10.7). Though these markers are not absolutely reliable, I am still eating well and able to do my chores as usual (though I still lacked ‘qi’). Without maid's help keeps me pretty busy which in a sense is good as I am able to take my mind off my health condition most of the time.

My CT scan is scheduled early September. By the way, I have to fork out $10 more for the consultation fee and $6 more for blood test this time round. However, I think the hike in the medical cost is still acceptable as compared to what I would have to pay if I go for private medical care.

No comments:

Post a Comment