Friday, March 30, 2012

Relapse?


‘Has His unfailing love vanished forever? Has His promise failed for all time? Has God forgotten to be merciful…..I will remember the deeds of the LORD; yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago……’ (Psalm 77:8,9,11)


I collected my CT scan report from my medical oncologist on Wednesday. It confirmed the reason why I feel ‘something’ inside my left abdomen.  It turned out to be an alarming gastric node developed there about 1.4 cm in size. The growth of node is always a serious concern for any cancer patient.

My surgeon thinks that at this juncture, surgery is not essential as the size is still considered small. I will need to go for another scan and blood tests to see any changes taking place.
My past life experiences have strengthened and equipped me to face storms in life. May God grant me new strength to steer through these storms.

No comments:

Post a Comment