Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cancer marker test

“Now He is able to do exceeding abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us. (Ephesians 3:20)


I saw my medical oncologist yesterday morning. My cancer marker (CA125) in May had risen to 21.9 from 11.6 in February, so I went for the appointment with a heavier heart, only dared to ask God for at least a stable reading. When my doctor told me this time it had came down to 11.4, I was really unprepared for such improvement and good news.

Thanks to many who prayed for me, and for God’s immeasurable grace. I know He keeps me for His purpose. The meaning of Life takes on a new dimension when one goes through hard blows of life.

1 comment:

  1. Certainly I rejoice with you on reading that your CA has gone down, though it's belated! I certainly agree with that it could be attributed to a positive change in your attitude & lifestyle - being actively involved in the lives of other people, daily exercise and closer walk with the Lord. I believe this is the recipe for healthy living. Do continue to live life to the fullest by giving of yourself to others who are in need, then you will not focus so much on yourself and your problems. People can say anything about ovarian cancer and how it'll relapse within two years, but ultimately it's ALL up to you - if you keep to this positive attitude and lifestyle, I am sure you wont even notice the time passing . . .

    ReplyDelete