Friday, August 5, 2011

Blood test

"I'm not sure what the future holds, but I'm absolutely sure who holds the future - H I M!" (Frank Jordan)


Time flies. I had just gone to do my 3-monthly cancer marker test this afternoon so that it will be ready in time for my medical appointment with my oncologist on next Wednesday morning (10th August).

The last three months have been a fruitful time for me. Other than doing my weekly marking of the drug offenders’ bible lessons, I was involved in the church’s children camp in June, and joined a church cell group. Recently through a friend, I was able to share my medical experiences with her friend who has recently undergoing chemo treatments.

Ovarian cancer normally discovers at late stage and there is 75% chance for the patients to relapse in the first 2 years, according to the recent news report of The Straits Times. Nevertheless, may God grant me peace whatever the outcome of my blood test may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment